Free coaching for exhibitors
Social Media Workshop
(in German language)
Saturday | October 31st | 9:30 – 11:00 am
Communication and marketing via social media are two of the most efficient ways to reach people interested in art and culture today. Not only for your own image transfer and customer loyalty is it worthwhile to be active in the social web, but also to open up new target groups, and thus potential buyers, is possible in this way. Often, however, a lack of time and know-how prevents the necessary commitment for the right actions.
In our one-and-a-half hour workshop we would like to invite exhibitors to become more familiar with the field of social media. You will gain an overview of the topic as well as tips and tricks for a professional appearance on the social web.
• Introduction to the social web: Which platforms are relevant for me?
• The first steps: Short overview of how to create and set up a profile
• The target group: Who do I actually want to reach through my social media presence?
• More than “just post something”: How I create interesting content for my target group
• Storytelling and communication: Do’s and dont’s on the social web
• It does not work without advertising: How to achieve good results with small budgets
Klaudia Kelleh has been working with the Internet since the mid-90s. Parallel to her studies of journalism/communications science and her many years of work for agencies and companies, she has experienced the transition from the old to the new world in many different industries. Today she works as a freelance PR and social media manager, communications consultant and moderator.